DATE: June 1, 2017 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
LOCATION: The Warren Conference Center and Inn, Ashland, MA
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: $529
CORPORATE: Corporate Tables are available for multiple registrations from the same organization.
(Includes continental breakfast, luncheon, our Retreat program, and complimentary parking in a gorgeous retreat center location)
The 11th annual Women’s Leadership Retreat is a highly experiential coaching-like program for professional women who have ambitious goals and who want to create powerful futures as leaders and make bold moves towards it. Women expand their vision, contribution and impact through this day of learning, renewal and relationships. They discover fresh ways to develop their sense of self, power, confidence, and capabilities as they create the next phase of their leadership.
This transformational women’s leadership retreat offers a once a year opportunity to develop personal mastery and deeply replenish and grow yourself in the warmth of summer and the magnificence of the beauty of nature. Through personal reflection, conversations, journaling and exploring what matters most, we delve into our most inner beliefs and roadblocks we face in our leadership roles.
Guided by expert leadership facilitation, we will examine our relationship with women’s leadership essentials-our values, voice, vision, and the next stop on our leadership journey-in an intimate setting with other like minded women. Imagine creating a vision for yourself that deeply inspires you and designing an action plan that lays out a clear path to accomplishing it.
If not now, when?
WHAT IS THE WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP RETREAT?
A full day, highly experiential and interactive program in which you have have the opportunity to:
- Take time out just for yourself
- Take stock of where you are right now and create a plan for how to turn what you want into a reality as you expand, empower and embrace what’s emerging inside
- Identify and unleash your true gifts and talents, your sweet-spot, your unique contribution and capabilities and create a breakthrough towards a future you have until now just barely imagined
- Get clarity about what you really want
- Examine changes you need to make to get you where you want to go
- Obtain a vast array of resources and support to help you reach your goals
- Discover a renewed sense of who you are and what you want and leave with a plan of how to get it
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Women who want to experience the exhilaration that comes from re- connecting with the best part of themselves and who are open and ready to create the next phase of their leadership; this event is for you! Participants cite a range of benefits, including:
- Time for personal reflection
- Defining their next bold move
- Re-connection with core values and what is most important
- A greater sense of self-confidence, strength, and courage
- Getting “unstuck”
- Having a realistic, implementable action plan
- A new wonderful network of women peers and friends
- Self awareness and personal growth
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Any woman hoping to take a personal, life, or career goal and turn it into reality with an action plan to move herself forward
- Any woman who wants to grow her network and community of women friends and colleagues
- Any woman who is ready to focus on herself, her dreams and her goals, and unleash her fullest potential and authentic self
If you’re thinking, “I don’t even know where to begin!” or “My schedule is just too busy right now,” you’re not alone and you’ve come to the right place to get answers.
No change is possible in our lives without making a commitment to yourself to take time out and time away from your crazy busy work and life to focus on you.
Take advantage of this once-a-year opportunity to help you identify where you can make a bigger contribution and have greater impact with the gifts and talents that are naturally yours, immerse yourself in what you want, and deliberately and thoughtfully design your next bold personal or professional move.
From starting an entrepreneurial venture, to getting promoted, to starting a new career altogether, or expanding your current contributions and impact; attendees come to The Women’s Leadership Retreat with a vast range of personal and professional intentions and goals.
Your aim is to make a change. Our job is to help you make it happen.
For terms and conditions, click here.
For more information on how Vision Quest Consulting can help, contact us.