A health diagnostics company wanted to demonstrate that they were invested in developing women leaders, their careers and their futures. They sought to promote excellence in their workforce, increase the visibility of women at the company and inspire women to challenge the status quo and take action. In parallel, they hoped to create growth opportunities and increase the potential for women to advance into leadership positions.
The Vision Quest Consulting team developed an immersion leadership learning experience for their global senior level women. Using self-reflection exercises, strategic communication tools and relationship-building strategies, the program increased participants’ ability to:
- Communicate with overall confidence, power and presence
- Effectively influence colleagues
- Impact business strategy through strategic planning and decision-making
- Build alliances and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues/teams
- Create a personal leadership brand
- Expand reach and impact in the organization
- Have a voice at the table
Participants attended this workshop and completed homework assignments to reinforce the workshop learning and continue to build their leadership skills and competencies toolkit.
The client company reported that, due to the support of Vision Quest Consulting, they have developed a pipeline of female talent and have positioned women to step up and take on more and varied roles and responsibilities. The company has recently re-structured through a major corporate acquisition, and some key high potential women from the leadership program were identified and sought out as future leaders within the new structure.