Leadership Development through Executive Coaching, Corporate Training, Team Building and Leadership Programs and Retreats
Vision Quest Consulting has more than 29 years of experience guiding and developing leadership skills among thousands of executives in Fortune 1000 companies. Through executive coaching, corporate training and team building, we help companies build effective leadership and drive organizational change. We also offer robust Women’s Leadership programs, keynotes, and workshops for organizations and Women’s Leadership Retreats for professional women.
What is Leadership?
By definition, leadership is inspiring and motivating others towards a common vision and goals in order to attain a company’s short and long-term goals and strategies.
- Self awareness helps leaders be more effective, balanced and fulfilled, while inspiring confidence among others
- Leaders must learn to effectively mobilize, inspire and organize others to reach their highest potential and execute effectively
- Employees’ daily work must be on task and closely aligned with specified goals
- Plans must be established to help employees achieve desired results
Why Leadership Development?
An effective leadership team is critical to the success and growth of a company. Developing a deep pool of leadership talent requires dedication and ongoing commitment. A company must focus strategically on developing leadership that will meet its needs both now and in the future. Individuals in leadership roles must learn to optimize their strengths and enact strategies to address their shortcomings.
How to Develop Leadership?
Vision Quest Consulting provides a holistic approach to leadership development:
- Assess current leadership capability
Leadership development starts with an understanding of existing strengths and weaknesses among the leadership team
- Develop leadership skills through behavioral change
Executive coaching and leadership training help individuals better understand their leadership strengths, identify behaviors that impede their ability to lead, and develop new leadership competencies such as:
- Leading teams
- Managing up
- Influencing peers and direct reports
- Navigating politics
- Communicating effectively
- Build organizational leadership
Team building, group facilitation and meeting management help
- Clarify goals
- Align team members
- Build cross-functional relationships
- Minimize negative impacts of silos
- Allow effective leadership skills to be put into practice
- Achieve desired business results
- Measure leadership development results
We provide metrics, models and tools to evaluate the impact of our leadership development programs, assess ongoing needs and reinforce client return on investment