Date: Friday, November 13, 2015
Location: The Hotel Viking, Newport, RI
What is the Vision to Success Workshop?
This workshop is focused on helping you attain higher performance, greater success and more satisfaction at work as you create or expand your vision and move forward with your next bold move. You’ll leave this one-day workshop with a strategic action planning guide to move forward with your work, business or career to start implementing immediately. You’ll be amazed at how much progress you can make in with our unique, step-by-step approach. The workshop is designed to help you:
- Take time out to focus on next steps for your career or business
- Make note of where you are right now and what parts of your professional life you would like to
- Change or improve
- Take to the next level
- Create or start anew
- Identify your true values, gifts and talents and learn how to package them to your best advantage with the strongest leverage
- Get clarity about what you really want next for your career or your business
- Examine specific changes you might make to get you to the next step
- Share resources, broaden your network and collaborate with other participants to help you reach your business goals
Who Should Attend the Vision to Success Workshop?
Anyone hoping to take a career or business goal, work through the details and put together a strategy to make it finally happen will benefit from the workshop. Anyone who works for an organization or is self-employed who wants to create a new professional move, goal, or make a bold move change.
The first step is taking time out from your current busy life to focus on yourself, your ideas, your goals and the next step in your career/for your business.
From starting your own company, to growing your business, to starting a new career altogether; attendees have a vast range of intentions and goals. Your aim is to make the change you’ve been thinking about. Our job is to help you make it happen.
What are the Benefits?
Attendees cite a range of outcomes from the workshop, including:
- A better sense of their values and how to incorporate them into new business goals
- Feeling energized and ready/excited to move forward
- Finally getting “unstuck” and moving forward towards something important in their professional lives
- A realistic action plan for their business or career
- Expanding their professional network, sharing resources and building partnerships to help them move forward.
- Self improvement, personal growth, and business/career development
For terms and conditions, .
For more information on how Vision Quest Consulting can help, contact us..