This beautiful lakeside retreat offers a once a year opportunity to turn a life or career goal into reality. The Women’s Summer Retreat is a unique blend of personal and professional leadership development with a focus on personal growth and transformation in the context of community.
Imagine being in the company of like-minded, supportive, amazing women as you deeply replenish yourself in the warmth of summer and the beauty of nature. Imagine creating a vision that inspires you and designing an action plan that lays out a clear path to accomplishing one of your important goals. Dive in!
Dates: July 16-17, 2015
Location:Wendy Capland’s summer home – Lake Winnisquam, NH
(Includes Thursday evening program, all-day Friday program, lunchtime body, mind & spirit workshops and lunch!)
What Is The Women’s Summer Retreat?
We begin with an evening program, which begins the Thursday night of the retreat at 7:30PM by the campfire. We gather under the stars and by the lake, to release the stresses of our work, our families, and our lives and start the process of focusing on ourselves and what we really want. We continue throughout the next day with a full day highly experiential and interactive program in which you have have the opportunity to:
- Take time out for yourself
- Take stock of where you are right now and make note of what you would like to be different
- Create a plan for how to turn what you want into a reality
- Identify your true gifts and talents
- Get clarity about what you really want
- Examine changes you need to make to get you where you want to go
- Obtain a vast array of resources to help you reach your goals
- Discover a renewed sense of who you are and what you want and leave with a plan of how to get it
Who Should Attend the Women’s Summer Retreat?
- Any woman hoping to take a personal, life, or career goal and turn it into reality with an action plan to move herself forward
- Any woman who wants to grow her network and community of women friends and colleagues
- Any woman who is ready to focus on herself, her dreams and her goals
If you’re thinking, “I don’t even know where to begin!” or “It’s just a dream that will never happen,” then you’re not alone in feeling stuck and you’ve come to right place to get answers.
The first step is making the commitment to yourself to take time out and time away from your crazy busy life to focus on you. Take advantage of this once-a-year opportunity to help you identify where you can make a bigger contribution and have greater impact with the gifts and talents that are naturally yours, immerse yourself in what you want, and deliberately and thoughtfully design your next bold personal or professional move.
From losing 10 pounds, to getting promoted, to starting a new career altogether; attendees come to The Women’s Summer Retreat with a vast range of personal and professional intentions and goals. Your aim is to make a change. Our job is to help you make it happen.
What are the Benefits?
Summer Retreat participants cite a range of benefits, including:
- Time for personal reflection
- Reconnection with core values and what is most important
- A greater sense of self-confidence, strength, and courage
- Getting “unstuck”
- Having a realistic, implementable action plan
- A new wonderful network of women peers and friends
- Self awareness and personal growth
Download a PDF Flyer.
For terms and conditions, click here.
For more information on how Vision Quest Consulting can help, contact us.